Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Got A Needlework Gig!

I have some thrilling news I haven't had time to tell you until now:

I've been the Needlework Editor for Needlework News at CraftGossip.com for a month now. It's a lot of fun -- but keeping me very busy!

Please visit me there, too, and let me know your thoughts and ideas. The information I'll post on Needlework@CraftGossip.com will usually be different than what you'll find here. Although I'm sure there will continue to be some overlap, I think you'll notice a difference in my "voice" between the two places. My CraftGossip voice will be more excited and enthusiastic, as if we're shopping together in a wonderful LNS with lots of hard-to-find, out-of-print charts!

The Needle's Bewitching Eye will remain my personal blog. My voice will be more meditative and contemplative -- my "stitching voice." The majority of pictures of my finished stitching will be posted here, not on CraftGossip. Instead of posting an SBQ answer in both places, I will generally post my answer here; I may post it on CraftGossip (and not here) when the SBQ topic seems to fit in better content-wise over there. When I do post something to both sites in answer to an SBQ, it will be because I have different information to share in each place.

So please bookmark both; I think you'll find it worthwhile!

No comments: