Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finished Stitching At Last ...

Yes, that's right, I've finished all the stitching for Brightneedle's Lady's Collection. Here are the needle pages.

First, the little periwinkle bunny with pinkeye is back, and he's eating the flowers! This is my favorite piece in this project because I love the humor in it.




The thread color used for the numbers is different than what was used previously in the chart -- I wonder why ... I was surprised this very pale green color shows up as well as it does.




I'm very happy with how the buttonhole stitches, which are the darker spots at the top and bottom of each needle page, turned out.




I'm curious to see how easily (I'm feeling optimistic now that the stitching is done) this project will go together during the finishing process, but I won't be getting to that right away. Next up is DH's Yule gift, which I've obviously left until almost the last minute, but fortunately it should be a very quick stitch (just wait ... you'll see! ;>). I hope to get back to this project and get it finished before the end of the year.

1 comment:

Meari said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it all put together! Great progress :)